When I heard That Women Loves Good KE.RE.WA and Big BLOKOS i think say na lie until…..


My friend woman left him becos him na 3-mins kerewa man and plus small BLOKOS wey him get.



One day my guy by name Chibuzor went through his girls phone in her absents, he saw terrible pictures of a guy’s BLOKOS through Whatsapp and dirty chats of how she needed good and lasting sex,
My guy out of anger beats her up and she said these exact words to him…….

“ Am even no longer interested in this relationship, I have never enjoy 5-minutes sex with you, you have never made me reach my orgasm, what do you expect me to do, die in pretense, hell no, I want a real man that will dick my well very well and I have gotten one. Bye forever!

My friend almost died out of heart attack but God and our encouragement saved him